Tuesday, May 13, 2008

CONSECO DID IT AGAIN, WRONGFULLY WITHDREW ANOTHER $81.43 FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

May 13, 2008. This is the 12th anniversary of the death of my second husband, Clarence, and the 12th anniversary of Conseco insurance ripping me off by taking my money, without my authorization, on a dead man.

Well, Conseco executives, Claude James Prieur, and Ron Bramlett, II, had in their corporate hands, a certified letter on April 21, 2008, complaining of them ripping me off for , at that time, almost 12 years, at eighty one dollars and forty three cents a month, twelve months a year, for twelve years.

That's 81.43 X 12 X 12 (or 81.43 times 12 squared, or 144). At this point, Conseco has taken
eleven thousand, seven hundred twenty five dollars and ninety two cents from my bank account, on my husband who died twelve years ago today!

To an 82 year old widow woman like me, on a fixed income, that is a tremendous amount of money to have taken from you by this corporate giant, without your authorization, without reason, and I assert, illegally and wrongfully.

Contact CONSECO and tell them to stop.

800-242-4852

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home