Monday, May 12, 2008

My Complaint against CONSECO on Complaint Forum

My husband, Clarence Smith, died in Houston on May 13, 1996.He had a cancer policy from Transport Life, which later was bought by CONSECO Insurance. When he died, I sent a copy of his death certificate and a letter requesting they close his policy and no longer take funds from my bank account, since he had just died of pancreatic cancer. I assumed, they would be professional enough to act on my request. Almost 12 years later, my bank upgraded their computers and suddenly, there was more information on the withdrawal line which showed that they were taking TWO amounts out each month, for a total of around eighty one dollars and forty three cents ($81.43) a month, around a grand a year, which, for 11 years and 11 months, it totals to very close to 12 thousand dollars. TWELVE THOUSAND.
I have thus far sent TWO certified letters including the complaint and demand for return of my money, taken out in an unauthorized fashion since I withdrew my authorization when my husband died. I have also faxed and mailed and emailed this complaint, including supporting documents.
They have not responded YET. I am an 82 year old widow woman, having lost my last husband on November 9,2007, and I rely on my fixed income to live. For CONSECO insurance, and its CEO, Mr. Claude James Prieur, who now, has affirmative knowledge of my complaint and allegations and demand for refund in full, for him NOT to immediately refund my money, is shameful, and points out exactly how CONSECO runs its business.
Please call 317-817-6100 and DEMAND Mr. Jim Prieur get onboard with integrity, hook up with honesty, and do the right thing!
Thank you.
Mrs. Laverty

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home